The LB-60 can be mounted directly to the Reaper Rig or tripod legs and allow for a small amount of spherical adjustment for optical or recording devices. It provides a much lower profile mounting setup than using traditional camera ball heads which helps reduce movement induced by recoil. It provides a +/- 15 degree adjustment. When used with the Reaper Rig, it gives you the ability to co-witness a camera or spotting scope with the optic on your rifle.
– Black anodized aircraft grade aluminum alloy.
– Rubberized surface to protect from scratching equipment.
– Built-in bubble level.
– Spherical adjustment from -15 degrees to +15 degrees.
– Base screw: 3/8″-16 female threads (bottom), 1/4″-20 male stud (top).
– SKU: KJ89000
– Ball diameter: 2.72in.
– Base diameter: 2.36in.
– Tripod mount thread size: 3/8″ -16 female thread (bottom), 1/4″ -20 stud (top).
– Max. Height: 1.75″
– Max. Load: 26.4lbs.
– Adjustment range: +/-15-degrees.
– Item weight: .81 lbs.